BCRD (Blaine County Recreation District)
- Gyms and Fitness
Dedicated to enhancing Blaine County's quality life by creating healthy, active recreational opportunities for all.
Operates the BCRD SportScape which includes the BCRD Aquatic Center, BCRD Sand Volleyball, and BCRD Pump Track; manages the Wood River Trail system and Galena Lodge and the North Valley Trails, runs Adult and Youth Sports Programs, BCRD FitWorks and the HUB Youth Center.
BCRD provides opportunities for: Cross-Country Skiing, Biking, Swimming, Sand Volleyball, Baseball and Softball, Track & Field, Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Indoor Soccer, Open Gym, Indoor Playground, Fitness Floor and Classes, After School and Summer Camp Programs and multiple Special Events.
- Galena and the Trails: includes Harriman Trails and Quigley Nordic Winter Park
- Wood River Trail (aka The Bike Path)
- Sports and Activities: Baseball, Softball, Track & Field, Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse
- BCRD SportScape: BCRD Aquatic Center, BCRD Sand Volleyball, BCRD Pump Track
- BCRD @ The Community Campus: BCRD FitWorks (Fitness Floor & Classes), HUB Youth Center (After School & Summer), Gym