- Used Clothing/Recycled Goods
The Attic Thrift Store features a wide-range of gently used clothing, household items, toys, and more for children and adults. Stop in and check out our new look and ever-changing merchandise, which is full of unexpected treasures! Since opening in 2003, The Attic?s retail sales have supported The Advocates' life-saving services for women and children.
- The Attic accepts donations from the community for resale.
- The Attics retail sales have supported The Advocates' life-saving services for women and children.
- Donation pickups for furniture & other sizeable donations. Call 208.578.0340.
- People in need of clothing can obtain Attic vouchers through The Advocates & St. Lukes Community Health.