RN (Registered Nurse)
We are excited to recruit Registered Nurses for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bellevue Idaho!!
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses for both Day, Evening and NOC Shifts. Full time and Part Time.
RN - $27.00 - $34.00, depending on verified experience
LPN - $20.50 - $25.00, depending on verified experience
There are excellent benefits
- Reverse scholarship program for nurses that have graduated within the last one (1) year
- Sign on bonus of $1,500 (certain stipulations apply)
- Major Medical Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401K, Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 2 weeks a year for the first year of employment and 3 weeks your second year)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for:
- Assessing patient health problems and needs
- Developing and implementing care plans
- Providing supervision and delegation of tasks to ancillary personnel
- Maintaining accurate, timely and complete medical records
- The Registered Nurse also provides education to patients and families and functions as a key member of the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team.
- Current licensure in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho.